[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To daring dawn

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 23:58:44 +0100

Daring Dawn, did you hear that about Carol's humps. She said there full of
goodies. If we put a coin in her mouth do you think we may get a choclate bar
come out of her hump. No I'm not doing it. Your Daring Dawn, you have to do it.
I'm just a nice guy. Never say anything me.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi dawn
hahahahahahahaha oh your so funny you know
made me laugh their
its funny you should say that
yes was sick as a dog after my holidays
and yes spot on longest day made me eat eat and eat
now i look like i am 6 months pregnant like debbie in emmerdale or shall we say
in my case
9 months pregnant hhahahahahahahahahaha
I feel like a camal two humps on top massive right now
store my food in my humps as my stomach can't hold any more
I look like a prat

Love barmy carol xxxx