[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:54:17 +0100

Hi Carol oh yes it was very exciting for sure I knew you would be happy too. OH
yes I know we both love the x factor and we were over the moon when Joe won for
sure. Oh I know you can't wait for it to come back as I can't. Oh it won't be
long now. It's usually starts in August oh dear that's very scary as it shows
that we will be working up to Christmas oh better not mention it haha. So glad
you spoke to your friend Elaine last night. Hope all goes well with her having
an implant that's such lovely news. Hope it works for her as well as it has for
you. OH Carol I'm so happy you didn't tell me you had put the request on music
it was such a lovely surprise for me for sure well worth waiting for. Oh this
music talk has been even better it's been extra special for me this time thank
you so much Carol it's so lovely of you. Well I'm up very late tonight. I don't
know what's come over me. Have you fainted with the shock yet hahaha. Love
Clare xxxx.

Carol wrote.

Good evening clare
Oh yes that is very exciting pop star to opera star I watched some of it and oh
he sounded wonderful our Joe ah can't believe he did all that tonight
Joe won ex factor and me and you were over the moon over that we loved it the x
factor didn't we?

I loved Catherine jenkinds sinigng too she is such a wonderful opera singer too
always loved Catherine jenkins wow
Oh clare yes it was worth it putting request on the music talk magazine i loved
it when listened to it got all excited while listened to it
Ah nice I never told you as wanted it to be a special surprised for you at the
time

your welcome I ask them songs as i knew you would love them
Smart ars me you know
Well been talking to my best frinend elaine tonight She is having a Cochlear
implant done before christmas
I was telling her she weill not regret it as mine was done 4 years ago now
she is a little bit scared but i have told her she weill be fine
Right clare you have nice time in garden centre tomorrow afernoon .
Tell us all abut it won't you?
I go my afternoon tea with Henshaws blind society on 22nd of july .
I have enjoyed my little break from computer today
take care
good night
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

Clare wrote

Good Evening all. Oh I have just heard our lovely Joe has won pop star to opera
star. Oh Sarah isn't that such lovely news as that's just what we wanted. OH
he's just amazing for sure and he still makes me melt. I couldn't resist
writing in to let you all know. I'm sure our lovely Sarah will soon be writing
in too. Oh he's won hurray hurray. For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a
jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us
especially Sarah and me. Oh if only I could have given him a big hug. That's
just what I felt like doing. Goodnight. Love a very excited Clare xxxx