[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 00:37:15 +0100

OH I agree guide is very clear and a nice human voice not like some of these
robotic and over expensive voices and we can teach ourselves as we don't have
to remember lots of commands.  OH I wouldn't be without emails as they get
there so much quicker and we don't have the hassel of posting letters and when
we write to people overseas especially they can be there in seconds instead of
weeks and I also find taping very time consuming and used to keep putting it
off so its nice this way as I have made lots more friends and when we exchange
emails like this on the list its like we're all in the same room having a chat.
i love phone chats to its always nice putting a voice to a name.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxx