[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To carol

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:29:55 +0100

Hi Carol
well dogs did not get so messed up today,did not roll in sand or go into
sea,but still had a nice run,had our ice cream as usual, blackcurrant and
clotted cream got to make you dribble hahahaha  yes I have been to Cliffden I
used to go there on holiday a lot before we came down here to live,I have
trained with two dogs there also,I have never stayed at Windermere Manor but
have been to the lakes on holiday also,I would not be able to resist the
Paddington bears either,I have a houseful of soft toys and ornaments  every
time I take another one home Ray says not another one,I always tell him there
is always room for one more,I have a peter rabbit music box which is really
nice,
love from
Jenny M