[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Vanessa

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:02:23 -0000

Hi Carol.
You have to know what you are living on, as underneath you they are fracking
and making huge blasts to get gas which makes earthquakes like the one you had
not so long ago, only minor for now.
I put the warning out yesterday about todays earthquakes, you can predict them
like you can predict summer, winter, spring and autumn.
The scariest one of all is the massive earthquake expected september 26 2012
called the Yom Kippur earthquake.
I try telling Malcolm, but he say shush, too heavy, do not speak in other
words, but I want to help people who are sitting like lame ducks not knowing
what is happening.
The Mexico Prison is built on the highest earthquake and Wall Street know this,
London has built gates to stop the flood and hull, kent and all that side of
england is going to be flooded again until it can flood no more and our
government knows this, easy to know because it has put a ban on any more houses
built.
Internet police are deleting all files, films, documents to do with planet x,
nibiru, our government is selling bunkers throughout britain.