[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To SennPÌ

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 10:44:10 -0000

Hi there Clare,
glad you had a good chill out day yesterday with that important medicine to.
smiles
Hope you have a good day today to.
I will be having coffee soon with that choc crepe. yummy.
I didn't stay up to see the new year in, went to bed just after 11, did you?
Hope you manage to catch up with your reading, I've run out of books! Might
listen to a magazine later as I think its going to be a quiet day.
I have never had a pie from Greg's, what do they have? just wondered.
For tea its, roast chicken, rice and carrots and peas.
Have a nice day.
Happy new year.
Take care.
Senn.