[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 20:23:00 +0100

Hi Clare,
glad you had a good chill out day yesterday and enjoyed the X factor.
Interesting what you said about Gary Barlow, you might be right there.
Glad you enjoyed family fortunes, I use to watch that ages ago, don't bother
now though.
Hot dogs sound yummy, as you know I like them too.
Our weather has been the same as yours today, not nice at all.
Good idea to be at home in the warm.
My niece and nephew came this afternoon, it was nice to see them both.
I haven't seen my nephew for a while.
I put a audio book onto a SD card earlier, its now ready to listen to when I've
finished the book I'm on.
I hope you have a very nice time with your aunt tomorrow.
Look forward to hearing about your day.
I had a chat with a friend on the phone this evening, that was nice.
Take care.
Senn.