[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:18:34 +0100

Good morning Carol,
that's okay about putting double N at the end of my name, that's how its meant
to be when its shortened.
Your lucky there, having several different supermarkets within walking
distance, we have alvees and sainsbury, the duck has come out again, smiles.
spelt the first one wrong.
We use to have a icelands in walking distance but it shut down a few years back.
That was my favourite, like the idea of buy one get one free.
Your Sunday lunch sounds yummy.
Not sure what we're having yet.
Oh that's nice, your going to pizza hut tomorrow, hope you enjoy that.
Oh I turned the mains off yesterday when I couldn't get my e mails, whatever I
did didn't help, what a pain! smiles.
I even left everything switched off for a while and then went back and put it
all on again, no help there too.
Anyway, hope you have a lovely day today and thanks for the tip.
Senn.