[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:53:46 +0100

Hi Clare,
yep, that's another thing to add to the list, if you had to choose between
burgers and sausages, you would go for sausages.
I'm pleased you got your choc fix yesterday, I agree the best twirl is the choc
kind. smiles.
Oh, I hope it didn't take you long to come round after fainting from me telling
you that I had no choc yesterday. smiles.
Guess what? haven't had any today either! maybe that's why I feel a bit
strange! people think I'm strange anyway. smiles.
I'm so pleased that you had a great time with your nephew, that's really nice.
Nice your going to your friend Pat's to help with the oasis mobile.
At least the weather is better today, hope its nice where you are.
If seven is midnight to you, what time is morning? smiles.
I went to the market with mum this morning and also the pound shop, got some
soap and a drink, which is good.
Going to catch up on torchwood a bit later, looking forward to that.
Take care.
Senn.