[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 19:41:17 +0100

Hi Carol,
you had the rain all day and we had sun for most of the day.
I agree, the weather is strange.
Oh that's great news if it happens, nice weather in July, that's great.
It always rains during wimbulden, that's normal, you expect it.
Nice your having your haircut tomorrow, as you said, you'll be able to see the
dishy guys a lot better when you go to blackpool. haha.
I have heard about stem cells but I think its only for certain eye conditions.
I hate waiting at hospitals, full stop.
Will be glad when its over.
Sounds like you have been busy.
Oh yes, you will be missed on the chat group for sure.
Look out black pool here comes Carol. haha.
Senn.