[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:51:52 -0000

Hi Clare,
hope you had a good chill out day with some medicine of course. smiles
Hope you have caught up with your braille magazines.
I listened to my magazines in the afternoon, I'm up to date with the magazines
now.
I did a friends tape this morning, got some more to go though.
I agree, home made is the best when it comes to soups etc.
We had a roast beef dinner today, it was so yummy.
I know, unusual to have a roast on a Saturday, I don't mind what day we have
it, its fine by me.
The weather here is wet and windy, not nice at all.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.