[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:43:19 -0000

Hi Clare,
glad to hear that you had a good day today and of course you had your medicine
in a big way. smiles
Glad you enjoyed your meal from the chippy, it sounds yummy.
We didn't feel like having much so we had home made chicken and veg soup, it
was yummy.
Hope you enjoyed the soaps tonight, at least they put home and away on for a
hour, that' makes up for it not being on yesterday.
My younger brother won't be coming again tomorrow, I think he has other plans.
Hope to see him next weekend.
Hope you have a nice weekend to.
I have magazines and tapes to catch up on.
Take care.
Senn.