[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:02:31 -0000

Hi there Carol,
thanks, I to hope someone can help me with the mobile phone.
I have tried the loud speaker but its no good, I think there is something wrong
with this phone.
Really would like to sort out something.
Hope you enjoyed your crumpets with cheese earlier. smiles
Hope you managed to record the toys story film.
Mum and I went out this morning and done a bit of food shopping, we went to the
pound shop and I got myself two packets of wagon wheels.
I'm well stocked up with medicine now, they will keep me going for a while.
smiles
I'm not going to the cinema again this weekend, the film isn't being described,
talk about being messed about! It terrible the way these cinemas do things.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.