[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 15:37:13 -0000

Hi Clare,
hope you are having a good chill out day with that all important medicine.
I am, had my medicine a bit earlier.
Hope you haven't had snow, we haven't, its just very cold and there is no sun
today.
Glad you got the jubilee tape to and also your other magazines.
I got two magazines in this morning and have just finished listening to them.
Glad you enjoyed the chippy last night, I had steak pie, potatoes and mixed veg.
Not sure what we are having today, but I know it will be yummy.
My younger brother came this morning, it was nice as always to see him.
The same goes for my younger sister to, she came at lunchtime for a while.
I hope you to will have a nice weekend.
Take care.
Senn.