[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:43:47 -0000

Hi there Clare,
hope your having a good chill out day and that your having plenty of medicine.
smiles
You will be pleased to hear that I had my medicine today, had some of those
chocolates that I had for my birthday, can't go without medicine today as well,
it has strange affects on me. haha.
I hope you enjoyed listening to your music and book last night.
Oh yeah, home and away to.
Yesterday for tea, I decided to have chinese, it was so yummy but they put too
much, I'm having the other half today.
I had sweet and sour prawns with special fried rice. yum yum.
Mum and I went shopping this morning, its really cold out there. You could say
its a chill out day. haha. Think about it.
Oh nearly forgot, hope you were careful with your twirling last night. smiles
Have a nice afternoon.
Senn.