[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:41:29 -0000

Hi Clare,
hope you had a nice time at dance this afternoon.
Glad you enjoyed your tea yesterday and also had some medicine.
I'm pleased to hear that you didn't do too much twirling during the soaps this
time. haha.
I had my medicine for today, had some of those chocolates that I got for my
birthday, I was going to count them and see how many is left, decided not to in
the end, its better that I don't know how many is left. smiles
For tea its, Turkey steaks, potatoes and broccoli. yummy.
That's good your going to borrow the book call the midwife from your friend
when the series is finished on tv.
Most of the time the book is better than the film or tv series.
Maybe they have a limited amount of time and that's why they cut parts out.
If you get what I mean?
Yes, read about the blind club.
I'm pleased you had a nice time and won some prizes.
That's great you are going to a sixties concert, hope you enjoy it.
That's it for now.
Senn.