[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 19:54:43 -0000

Good evening Clare,
glad you like my idea about two mini rolls making one. smiles it makes sense
doesn't it? haha.
Hope you get to try those new kit cats, I would like to try the peanut butter
one, had the white chocolate and orange one before.
Glad you've been taking plenty of medicine, I had my medicine for today.
Had a chocolate crepe with my coffee this morning and two of those choc's that
I had for my birthday.
Glad you enjoyed your pizza yesterday, hope you enjoyed your tea today.
We had spaghetti which was yummy. I love pasta.
Glad you enjoyed listening to your music.
I watched a video today that I haven't watched for ages, that was good.
Hope you enjoy those two programmes on the tv, that's good they are both
described.
Have a nice day tomorrow.
Take care.
Senn.