[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 22:13:50 -0000

Hi Clare,
I'm happy to that I had my medicine today, must not go without some for to
long, who knows what happens then? haha.
Glad you had your medicine to.
Those mini rolls are yummy. 2 mini rolls make one, that's what I say. haha.
Have you tried the new kit kat that you can get now? You can get a double
chocolate one, orange, white chocolate and believe it or not! peanut butter. I
know you won't like the peanut butter one as you don't like nuts. Am I right? I
haven't tried any yet.
Hope you enjoyed your pizza, what kind of topping do you like?
Hope you enjoy listening to your music. I listened to my magazines in the
afternoon.
It was interesting to hear what kind of books you like to read.
I think that's it, hope I haven't missed anything. smiles
Senn.