[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 15:05:00 -0000

Good afternoon Clare,
glad to hear that you had a good chill out Friday and also of course had plenty
of medicine. smiles
Glad you enjoyed the chicken nuggets and chips, yummy.
Oh yes, I'm not surprised you got dizzy when having a twirl while watching the
soaps. hahaha.
You will have to be careful about when you have your twirls, it might cause
problems depending on when you have them Hahaha.
That's good you've been listening to a magazine to, I haven't listened to mine
yet, might later.
I started on the medicine again today, had a chocolate crepe with my coffee
this morning.
I don't want to make myself ill by going without medicine for to long. haha
For tea its spaggetti bolonaise, oopsy spelt all that wrong. haha.
My younger brother came this morning, it was nice to see him.
He sorted out my laptop, I'm really grateful to him for doing that.
Anyway, have a nice weekend.
Senn.