[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:45:39 -0000

Hi Clare,
glad you had a good chill out day yesterday, hope its the same for today and of
course hope your having plenty of medicine. smiles
What? already finished the truffles? smiles
I'm pleased your dad had a nice birthday.
I listened to some magazines this morning and of course had my medicine with my
coffee.
My cousin came over this afternoon and so did my sister and niece, it was great
to see them all, they have just left so I thought I would catch up on e mails.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
Senn.