[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:12:11 -0000

Hi there Clare,
that's good your having another chocolate filled day today.
Now that the truffles are finished wonder what you will be starting on? your
stock of medicine must be going down now. smiles
Oh I agree, chocolate dairy box sounds good. haha.
I had another chocolate out of the dairy box just after lunch. yummy.
I knew you would understand what I meant anyway.
Hope you enjoy your tea later.
We are having pasta bake. yummy.
I did another tape this morning, hope to post them all of soon, don't like
tapes lying around. Mind you, they are in a bag.
Enjoy the soaps tonight.
Senn.