[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sarah and Jamie

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat4î" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:35:28 +0100

HI Clare.

OH I know I can't believe its only a week now until you stay with Auntie Purl
its so exciting we will all miss you to it will seem very quiet without you for
sure but I know you will have a lovely time. I do hope they remember to put you
on no mails so you don't come back to all those emails like I did I'm just
almost caught up now. Yes the sun is always shining in my heart now and all
because of Jamie. I miss him so much. I bet you are enjoying your chill out day
and most importantly that much needed chocolate fix of course.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxx