[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide ChaØÝt" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 22:14:46 +0100

Hi Clare.

OH yes its good you your food in the end I like eventful days with Jamie and I
its often an adventure but that's all part of the fun. Glad you enjoyed those
yummy airo balls with the soaps they certainly were all go tonight as usual
just the way we like it.  Oh yes I am enjoying BB and am just in the adverts
now. I can't wait to see Emma tomorrow as I missed her last week with being
away and the week before her car broke down so Kate was here she's lovely as
well. I think Glen CAmpbell's new Cd is out today so can't wait to get that
tomorrow in town. I keep missing interviews of him Brenda heard him on the
radio a couple of days ago and my Dad said he was on breakfast TV but he knows
me so well as he knew I wouldn't be up for that hahaha. I looked on youtube but
couldn't find it on there. Well BB is back on.

Take care and speak to you soon and I look forward to hearing about your day
tomorrow.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxx