[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Cha4ît" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 15:12:05 +0100

Hi Clare.

Its lovely hearing from you as always and I hope you are enjoying your chill
out day before your lovely day out with Auntie Purl tomorrow.  The weather has
been mixed today so we didn't think it would be a very good idea to risk having
a picnic but we went to a pub after Quakers and it was lovely catching up with
the guys again.  I had macaroni cheese chips and garlic bread the chips were
lovely more like roasties which reminded me of the ones I had when I met Jamie
in Basinstoke with Edmund the pub there is so homely and welcoming if I lived
near a place like that I would be out at the pub loads like Jamie the one here
is a bit rough so not the safest place for me to go on my own but wouldn't be
so bad in the day I guess and on a nice day I like to sit outside as the music
is some times a bit to loud.  Chris Iris and Brenda are going to Wales for the
day wish I was going with them as I don't have a support worker they
accidentally cancelled I do normally have one still on bank holiday but we will
make up for lost time on Tuesday I don't enjoy staying in to much not unless
I've got company any-way I love to be out doing things. OH I thought of you
last night as I listened to that audio chocolate chip cooky thing especially
the bit where the cook said they might not last long enough to get to the
container hahaha she was so lovely she sounded like an Australian Nigella
lawson.  I also looked for those Glen Campbell dates and found a list of venues
but not the actual dates or prices but I might have a look again with Emma it
might be the last time any of us get to see him before his condition gets worse
its so sad he's in the early stages at the moment so I hope the medication will
help relieve the symptons for as long as possible bless him. Well I just spoke
to my beloved he sounds a lot more on form today bless him I just pray it stays
that way.  I miss him so much and love him to bits and just can't wait until
he's in my arms once again. Hope every-one is having a good day.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxx