[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide C4îhat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 17:03:16 +0100

HI Clare.

OH I agree we know each other so well for sure and we should do after all these
years like it says in that song if you don't know me by now you will never
never never know me oh oh oh hahah.  well glad your enjoying your much needed
chill-out today and havign all important chocolate fixx with chocolate cake
with a cuppa and that airo moose and buttons after your yummy pie from Greg's I
aws so glad I introduced Jamie to Greg's the other day. not a lot going on here
chilling out with my much needed chocolate fix as always and thinking of Jamie
who wilol get tickled with the feather duster havign not posted on here for a
while bless his cheeky cheeks I miss him so much and can't wait to see him
again very soon he's coming on WEdnesday for the afternoon hopefully with his
Friend Adrian who he plays pool with it will be nice to meet him to.  It does
seem quiet on here today Phyllis has been quiet for a while hope every-one is
Ok and having a good day.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx