[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Phyllis our cinderella

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:28:09 -0000

hi Carole again,

as I said rugs will be out soon, not sure about lunch yet, just come back from
Church and had a sandwich so will eat later, quizzing this evening as usual,
not sure about girls presents yet, have a few small things, have also got
Victoria a chocolate pizza, it is in a pizza box and just looks like a take
away pizza, it is a chocolate honey comb pizza, also got her some slippers,
socks, etc,
have my two brothers a tine of biscuits, etc,
have a good afternoon