[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Miss piggy

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 21:06:09 -0000

Well Miss Piggy I am so happy for you,I heard that Dandy was going to Spain to
look for a new villa for you both to live in, he took the ship last evening and
he told me that you and the piglets would join him on Christmas eve for the
wedding,a week later they heard that the ship that was carrying Dandy had sunk
with everyone lost,poor miss Piggy what will you do now,well at least you still
have Calyx to fall back on he wants you desperately so you can still have your
Christmas eve wedding but not with Dandy I'm afraid,but the piglets are quite
happy with Calyx even though they will not live in Spain after all, sob sob sob
you never know when these things are going to happen do you,
still you can still have a lovely wedding and a nice big house to live in,