[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 18:42:19 +0100

Hi Carol
I don't know about writing a book with my stories,I am not that good just doing
it for fun on the chat list,but I don't think many people like them very
much,as the chat group has gone very quiet since I started writing them,maybe
I'm too boring but it takes all sorts to make a world,
Yes maybe all the animals are tucked up in bed with Malcolm that is why we have
not heard from him for a while hahahahah  I hope he is feeling better now,
at least I have a couple of fans,
love from
Jenny