[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The Riverside Blind Club

  • From: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:05:57 -0000

Hi Clare
Glad to know you are now living it up a bit, good on you! You are a right
choc-aholic. I've had to lay off the chocolate, as I don't want the weight
going on, and if I'm doing a gig on the 10 of next month, I don't want to have
to go looking too fat.
Who are the sixties artists you're going to see, other than those mentioned.
I'm surprised that you remember any of the sixties music, though having said
that your parents would have been around then as I was. I still like sixties
music to this day, and my favourite band were the searchers, and Cliff Richard.
I used to have arguments with my sister as she liked Elvis and I liked Cliff,
she liked John Lennon and I liked Paul Mccartney. (excuse spellingg)
Well, keep up the social life, and don't forget the chocolate! ha ha!
from
June.