[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sara's lovely day with Jamie

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 01:20:18 +0100

Hi Carol.

Thanks for the advice I always make a point of letting them know on the phone
tha I need a hand when the driver comes even though I'm a regular I don't want
to miss them. Good idea re the disabled key for the toilets. Well my parents
were happy that I met Jamie and I'm sure they will be even more once they meet
him and see how kind gentle caring and sincere he is. Not sure yet when I will
go to Winchester but I hope its very soon it will be lovely to meet his family
and see where he lives.  Well I hope you all have a good day tomorrow even
today as its well after midnight.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx