[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sara's family

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 14:02:47 +0100

Hi CArol.

OH the ugly duckling was one of my favourite stories and I love the song to by
Danny K and also Gracie Fields did a lovely version which I have on CD. Im'
sure if any-one wants advice about hearing aids my Dad wouldn't mind helping
out. Banbury is near Oxford and not far from places like Stratford and Warwick
and also Evesham where Gordon is from isn't very far either.  I bet every-one
will know the nursery ryme ride a cock horse to BAnbury cross its good to live
in a famous town.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxx