[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sarah I forgot to say

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gu4îide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 23:12:08 +0100

Hi Clare.

OH I like that about the chocolate flowers hahaha. I love all chocolate except
with fruit in it like fruit and nut but I agree those chocolate footballs are
so yummy for sure almost as yummy as Jamie.  OH I love it on Valentine's day
when they bring out chocolate hearts they're so romantic for sure.  Now I might
just have to go and get some chocolate  for supper.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx