[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: To Alan thorpe

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 20:39:45 +0100

Good evening Alan  guess what!

found then now in my post box on my landing  oh the silly bugger postman never
told me he  has put them on my landing they were rolled up in to scrolle oh wow
they are fantastic
love the house alan train boat wow
can i please ask you a favour?do you mind if i take them in to our blind
society to henshaws to show the braille teacher?
he will have a nice idea to show his 8 braille students if you don't mind alan
ah thank you for the lovely pictures appreciate them all your a star and
certainly gifted no doubt about that
bless you

From: ALAN THORPE - Email Address: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 05/07/2011 20:15
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Re: To Alan thorpe

hello carol
I put samples in the post on Saturday.

I would have thought you would have had them today.
there were 5 different picks.

let me know if you do not get them.
MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE