[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Phyllis cussions

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:35:00 +0100

Hi phyllis

no not taking any money off you as our mathew is going to call in craft shop
this week now for canvas for you
Phillis yes ideal good yes do it like that for sam
fancy not putting pirrots shocking speller i am hahahahahaha
yes ideal for holly with hearts on for her great leaveing it up to you
Love carol x.x.x.x.