[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Our party invitations

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 16:34:56 -0000

Well Vanessa, I will have to think long and hard about this. I'm not use to
having men about. May be, amnd just a may be, they could stay in the back
ground and I do all the hosting. If I did the waiting on I would be walking
into everyone and spilling drinks all over you girls. Then I would have to
sponge you all down.

love Malcolm xxx.

well do like the ideas for all of our parties, they sound really funky with the
music and all of the lovely food and drink, here is another idea but it may be
a bit controversial, I think that we ought to invite some of the chaps on here
to host a party, they could host the parties at their homes and the other men
could do the work while us girls have all of the fun, just say we went to
Jamie's place, he could get the other men to be waiters,serve drinks, look
after our every need and even look after any of the animals that we would bring
with us, they would have to clean up any mess and then make sure we all got to
the next venue, as the host they could have all of the dances but when they
went to another man's party then they would have to do their share of the work
while the next host had all the fun, what do you think girls, more importantly
what do you chaps think to this idea, we all ought to help each other and also
it gives us more parties to go to, let's get trucking and rock on  haha, by the
way my Steve is not a footie fan, he prefers rugby as he is a proud welshman,
it's all a load of balls ha ha, enjoy, Vanessa, Steve and Scott x x

-----