[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Once upon a time

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:07:18 -0000

Ring, ring, ring, ring. Oh Carol, you can read me like a book. By the way
Carol, I forgot to add. all girls and me have to be in the steam room at 6 p m.
No cloaths allowed. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

One day our chat members all sat in there houses all bored to tears
 They were all awoken by this ringing all the time

jumped up to answer the phone

Hi everybody its Malcolm here
Carol,
what do you want

Clare
who is that

Senn hello whos there

Phyllis

oh hi malcolm
vanessa
who is that speaking at this time

vanessa

whats wrong

cathie
is that you Malcolm"
Of course its me

phoning to tell you all booked a nice weekend on a lovely boat in the lake
distric

so come on you lot lets go for it all bring your buckets and spades
oh yes not forgetting your bikins

What in  March!

yes,
we don't want to catch our death of cold you know
oh for gods sake girls no no no
your bikins are for the gym and indoor swimming pool on boat

pew that was close
Friday morning came we all got excited and packed our bags

Ring ring ring

oh what now Malcolm

don't forget to bring all your packed sandwiches

clare pack all your choclates too and carol and senn too

see you all at gates of boness ok
Ring ring ring ring

Oh god what now malcolm
oh i forgot bring your money