[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] OhDamn it

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 23:29:10 +0100

Hi CArol.

OH its a pain when computers stop working like that but glad its OK now and a
good old cuppa is always the best thing for calming us down and chocolate of
course. OH that party for your friend's birthday at the day centre sounds
lovely. Glad you went shopping and to the cafe and that homemade pie sounds so
yummy would love to get one of those you can't beat the homemade stuff made by
a good chef that's for sure.  OH yes talking about Walworth stores I miss them
to they would sell anything I used to get CDs from there and pick and mix and
even vinal records in the eighties when I was little. Hope you're all having a
good evening.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxx