[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Oh dear oh dear sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 02:57:30 +0100

Hi CArol.

Well I know things weren't going to well before Jamie found out some bad news
but this evening we had a lovely long chat and ahve talked about things calmly
and he just needs all our love and prayers right now that's all I can say and I
know every-one means well including Jamie there are always people we get on
with better than others but I just don't want any falling out and just want our
lovely guide family to keep growing in love and don't want any more bad feeling
from any-one towards any-one on here. big Brother I mean Jordan is watching us
and does a great job of keeping things under controle so I'm glad we can also
entertain him and others with singing melodicas storytelling etc but if
anything bad is said about any-one on list they might get removed from the list
for a time so we do need to keep things pleasant on here now especially when
we're talking to or about other members.

Well there were some things today that cheered me up but it was an up and down
day really.  I did go to Frankie and Bennie's and had a starter which was
chicken strips in breadcrumbs with a barbecue sauce to dip them in, then pasta
alfrado probably spelt that wrong the duck just quacked, and it had panchetta
and mushrooms in and then I had my favourite waffles with ice-cream yummy. I
bought one of their CDs which had a voucher in it for a free sample platter
next time I go in. They play mostly music from the fifties and sixties and have
loads of CDs of the music they do. DArius wasn't there but after Kate ended up
getting me to sing in front of the waitress she then recorded me on her phone
so he could hear it as he wasn't going to be in until about 5 and I also left
my number only to see if he might want to meet up just for a drink some time
he's lovely so I'll wait to hear and see what he thinks about my singing. We
then went for a nice walk in the park and hugged a few trees and felt their
energy before doing the Tescoes shop. I got some puff pastry cases Vanessa has
really got me in to this just role stuff and I also discovered to my excitement
that they do dough for criosants don't think I've spelt that right either those
yummy French things we have for breakfast the dough comes in a tin and you role
it out and cut it in to the right shape which Kate did for me and put them on
greace proof paper to seperate them. I also got these new Dolmeo things you get
two pots in a a pack one with pasta and the other with the sauce and microwave
them and I got something I haven't tried before a Jamaican chicken curry I know
a lot of Jamaican food can be quite spicy but this said it was mild.  Kate and
I also got some microwave chocolate orange sponges they sound so yummy. I got a
few other nibbles and the usual basics of course. It was so nice to get back to
folk club we started with a trio who wrote their own songs and the main act was
a one man band he played the harmonica and also the guitar and used his foot as
a drum by tapping it and he had a microphone attached to it.  The only annoying
thing was as Geoff had to go because of work bless him he asked Mary to make an
annoucement for some-one to offer me a lift home if they wouldn't mind and
no-one did how selfish can people be and its not as if I wouldn't pay for
petrol either it would be cheaper than taxxi and while I waited for the taxi I
was left on my own in teh bar downstairs because the person who took me down
wouldn't wait with me to see I was OK so luckily the bar man was still around
and he took me out to the taxi and looked out for it. I know Geoff through his
wife Sue who is such a selfish woman and wouldn't pick me up either Geoff is a
frar better friend than her he's getting fed dup of her constant mood swings as
well she's getting worse. She's lucky she's always out partying. The other
upsetting news which couldn't have come at a worse time today was that the
Birmingham NEC who normally do let carers in free won't do it for me so I can
go to the Glen CAmpbell concert and Emma said the woman on the phone was so
rude and she tried to explain to the cow that I couldn't go without a carer and
its not fare to expect me to pay for two tickets and she said that's not our
problem but I can't do it because tickets are between about 75 pounds and I
think they go up to about 200 or something like that so she's going to try
other places.  I was already feeling down today and then I got that upsetting
news and it has upset me because I just know he's going to get more and more
sick and its something that can't be cured and this is the one and only time I
will ever get to see him. I had thought if I can find an email address of
try8ing to go higher and find a way of writing to his management or somethign
explaining that I'm totally blind and what he means to me and what this concert
means to me and how deviestated I was to hear he was so ill I know it sounds
silly beacuse I never met him but when you become a big fan of some-one and you
like not only their music but things about them and you follow them its like a
friendship Cliff always thinks of his fans as friends and I know a lot of
people do so I will be more than gutted if I don't get to go to one of these
concerts. I want to write a letter to Glen and give it to the security guard
along with a copy of my CD and I always pray for him. Well goodness I can't
believe its nearly 3 just caught up with Emmadale but didn't know when Corrie
was repeated or BB because I missed them this evening hope I didn't miss to
much excitement in Corrie.  BB final tomorrow and normal BB starts on Friday.
Nothing going on tomorrow. HOpe you all have a good day and sorry this has been
a long one.

Take care.

Love and big hugs for all and I love you all but Jamie I will always miss you
and love you.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx