[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] New arm for Jennie

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:48:50 -0000

Hey Carol thanks for finding that new arm for me a blowup one is good because I
won't be digging Ray with my elbow during the night,why didn't you save the
other one as well so I could have a spare one in case my other arm got bit
off,fancy him saying that the blowup dolly belonged to the Vicar who lived
there before you,well all that routing about did some good at least I have a
new arm now,they told me in the 99p shop they would let me have two for 99p how
about that, I told you they would feel sorry for me.
so I can choose which arm I want to wear for Sunday and which I want to wear
for week days,spoilt for choice now,
from
Jenny M