[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Never too late

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 23:47:10 +0100

Carol, I've done it been there. I've been on all kinds of committees, Social
Services, hospitals clubs and 12 years on National Federation of the blind.
Travelled the country for committee conferences. protest in London and 12 years
on the Manchester guide dogs committee for Appeals. so on. Time for me to step
aside and let the young ones do it.The only ones now are you girls. That suits
me fine. I can give you all the attention you deserve. Hehehehe And it keeps me
young. Hahahaha.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi sweet malcolm
never too late mate
Yes,yu could still go on committees now
infact lots of people are doing alsorts nowdays
so go for it kid
Love carol x.x.x.x.

-----