[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My weekend

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 23:00:30 +0100

HI Carol.

Glad you enjoyed you're week-end with Julie all that chilling out on the sofa
just what you need on a cold wet day. all that food sounds great good old
bangers and mash always goes down well. oH I know the DVD you mean I have seen
most of Elvis's films.  OH I know what you mean bout trying to catch up with
kjobs when you're working its not easy but I bet the garden looks lovely and
wow I love the sound of a chocolate bedroom Clare will be disappointed isn't
edible hahaha.

Well we all agreed after Friday that next time it would be a good idea to stay
some-where so will certainly do that then we could all relax and enjoy it.
Keith is a very close friend of Jamie they've been friends for many years and
he's great.   Well my voice is much better now thank goodness I will be ale to
sing again soon.

OH I agree with what you all said about sighted people they can so often take
things for granted and I would love to be able to just get in a car or on a
train and take off some-where nice or go out to the pub or on holiday or get
work its not easy for us. I also don't wear much macke-up and at least with us
we don't judge people by their looks I get good or bad vibes from voices. I saw
something very special in Jamie right away and I know he loves me just as I am
even without make-up its what's on the inside that is important. OH its a cold
night tonight can't wait to be in bed.

OH I am keeping DAvid L BAiley's Mother-in-law and all the family in my
thoughts and prayers please keep us posed with how she is getting on.

Also for the other DAvid thanks for telling me about Amy's CD you said you sent
Vallerie thanks for that to but for some reason I didn't get it I checked all
my emails and didn't find any attachments. I'll try and get the CD tomorrow in
town if I can. I hear there are other songs that haven't been rleased which
will be soon taht will be great.

Take care.

Love Sarah x