[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My saturday

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 17:24:07 -0000

Hi Carole,

good afternoon, busy morning today, had to find an emergency vet for quiz, as
last night she started limping, so rang vet this morning and took her to one
not to far from here, she has strained a muscle silly thing, must have jumped a
bit higher then she should, so a few days rest for her now, so did not get to
church, will go to quiz at pub this evening without her, also went out for a
carvery for lunch today roast pork, have the dentist on Tuesday, yuk, and
hopeing to get both rugs finished by end of week, then must start Christmas
cards,
glad your well,
hugs from cinders