[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely day out

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 22:17:20 +0100

HI Carol.

Oh I was so glad to read that you had a lovely day in Liverpool and little
Samuel had a lovely 5th birthday and it sounds like he had lots of lovely
presents.  Glad he got to have some nice food to even though miss piggy was
there there was still some left hahahaha. Talking of birthdays forgot to say
earlier I hope Malcolm has a great birthday to. I just also read that email
about the soaps skedule thanks for telling us all that I do hate it when other
things disrupt the soaps and I know our friend Clare would agree.  WE will miss
her but know she will be having a lovely time bless her and hoe her family have
a lovely time away to. Well Im' missing Jamie already but glad to say he got
back safe and sound. WE had a drink in the pub and I saw an old college friend
from years ago which was lovely. The only thing is the music was quite loud
making it difficult to talk but its just nice to be with my beloved. I saw the
soaps when I got back and its now the adverts of BB.

Take care and speak to you all soon.

Love and hugs.

Sarah xxxxxx