[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 22:16:50 +0100

Hi phyllis
Yep you heard right there hahahehehehehehe not joking them plates were massive
i actually thought there were bringing me a large tray wow hahahahahaha nearly
fainted sure that staff thought he knew me and thought that i will give that
little lady the biggest plate on earth of food hahahahahaha but I surprised him
by eating every bit on that plate
not daft you know
I am all there were food is concerned
Tomorrow out again as our Julie is taking me to cheetham hill which is not far
from here taking me to Materland its a cheap store
then going to kfc for chicken popcorns and chips wow how cool is that?
she tphoned me tonight
so can't be bad wow not going to refused that now am I?

take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/07/2011 21:46
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely day

Hello Carole,
did we hear you right, you actually did not have room for a pudding, surprise
surprise, I don't believe you, you secretely had a piece of gateaux,

glad you have had such a lovely day, the cushion covers sound fantastic,

love and hugs,