[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] More Snow now

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 14:17:34 -0000

Good afternoon Carol.   I agree with you, weekends are boaring. Why don't I
come round to yours and we could have crumpet together. That would pass some
time. Nothing like hot crumpet to pass the time and put the world to rights.
hehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Good morning All.
wow got 6 inches of snow now here in Manchester.
we are not far from Oldham which is very hilly up there wow
crunch crunch crunch
well good job my carer is not with me tomorrow Monday
lets hope she is able to come on Tuesday though hope so

can't stand being in all week no thanks
its boring enough at weekends yearn yearn yearn
having minced beef hot pot in my slow cooker today yummy  going to wash my coat
today and make o
 some cards in afternoon to pass time away and phone my Stella up.

otherwised I will go barmy with bordom

going for my tosted crumpets now and coffee yummy
all have nice sunday
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----