[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Miss piggy and calyx story

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 17:51:11 +0100

Hi Carol
well have to keep the story going some how, otherwise I will have to start
writing another one about something quite different,
I can just imagine you as a young child always getting into Mischief and doing
things you are not supposed to do Hahahahaha
I bet you can't wait till the next episode,I will write it when I get this
water off my brain it has been raining all day so I think I need a tap on the
head,
have a good evening
lots of love from
Jenny