[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm's life story. Read at own risk

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 18:40:18 +0100

Hi Malcolm
well you certainly kept your Mother on her toes and she did well to keep you
alive, you were born on 1st September well that was the same date that Lofty
and I got married,in 1973
I am pleased your mother managed to keep you alive and you were able to have
your operation and learn to speak,otherwise we would never have known you and
look what we would have missed, all your good humour and everything else you
give to the chat list,
lots of love
from
Jenny M