[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm and Vanessa

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 23:46:41 +0100

Now now Carol, don't speak like that to your elders. Otherwise I'll get my
girls again and have a mini pancake riot round your flat. HEhehehe
Then you can put us all back in prison. So less of the cheek or I'll pull your
tail again, you no what will happen then.Hehehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi old malcolm wow soon be an old man hahahehehehehe oops sorry just came right
out my big mouth hahahahhehehehehe that is what happens when my tail get all
twisted and knotted hahahahaha
Not long now before you go to vanessas?
brilliant are you excited now?

Vanessa
Wow how on earth do you find all these things on websight
do you use guide or outlook express the reason i am asking because
if i get a websight it tells you to click here
now because having no sight at all cannot use the mouse

but tried using the show web on the menue after looked at your email
some times it works some times it is difficult
wow

If you do use guide then how is it done?
please explaine i am not teknical you see so hard on here

can you make it easy for me
I am not very good at exploring the websight either
Tell us what is the best way

you see what i have done is,

open your email read your websight but then pressed escaped button gone down
menue it says
Show web enter on that
it then says you have two links here then entered again some times it works
like that but not always
give us ideals noticed you have got you tube i have never used you tube how do
you do that on guide?
Love Carol x.x.x.x.
-----