[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Knackered now

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 15:29:25 +0100

Hi Carol. Have you thought of putting all your shoe's and things in the Swap
shop.

love Malcolm. xxx
Good afternoon all
just popping in for few minutes hahahaha
guess what!

Done it
yes done it
can now open my waldrobe doors really easy now  goodness found christmas cards
up there on top shelf from 2006 all gone in bin now what people sent me years
ago had 16 there
just plain cards all had braille on wow
found braille magazines from 2007 all been shredded now
found old boxes all broken up now in weely bin
two coats in there too tight size 12 going to charity shop with other clothes
gone in bag
some bath towels up in shelf never knew i had
brand new
so just chucked out 4 old towles on their last leg
put these brand new towles in my bathroom now replaced .
used colour indicator they say pink
oh nice one
my bathroom tiles are lilac so nice one there
marbellous what we come across isn't it?
when we decide to have a search and sort out
found old skirts size 10 blimely weill never ever ever get in them ever again
hahahahahahahahaha

having a ball
my waldrobe all built in to ceiling

makes huge difference wehn you get rid of stuff

going to do other side this afternoon
seen 7 pairs of shoes in their two boots box of tools don't know who they are

hope your all going to have a sort out one day its surprising how we get so
much clutter

Love Carol who is exausted xxxx

-----