[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Keeping tidy

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:49:29 +0100

 Hi Miss Piggy, I won't shout at you Miss Piggy. Just get the bed ready for us.
I'll come to yours for a week straight from Canessa's. Get the food in babe.

love Malcolm. you said.

Good afternoon vanessa
Right that is it
going to do that now once and for all
Thank you for ideas there going in to Town tomorrow.
Get carer to get me dozen plastic folders seen some in Rymans that used to be
called Partners. this have zips on the top plastic not that sharp plastic that
sticks in you and your always getting blood on top of fingers these soft
plastic ones very good
Infact they are 5 for £3.99
gong to get two packets tomorrow
Now got pen friend not bothered to used for over a year been too idle to do it
hahahahahaha the only problem ther is because you put pen friend sticker on
does that mean you always have to pick your folder up get your pen friend back
out again to point it on that label for it to raed it?
curious now
let me know

I do have shiny black foil paper that goes in my braille perkins machine some
of my stuff got that on but still bloody cluttered up oh not joking its
unbelievable
like step so and sons back yard hahahahaha

certainly take your advice though
what have yoyu had for sunday lunch vanessa?
has your daughter painted yet?
is it finished now?
my god bet you can't wait for malcolm coming now on Thursday hip hip horray
give us all a rest from him and peace hahahehehehehehehe
oops he weill kill me now if he raeds this email

From: Vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/08/2011 17:01
Sent To: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Bags of rubbish

Hi Carol.
No, I have no clutter, if I do not use it or cannot use it, I give it away.
Following is only trying to help.
Every cupboard and shelf is for its own usage.
I have A 4 file holders and each one has a penfriend sticker on the bottom
narrow end, so that I just touch the sticker to know what is in the file
holder, like one says bills, another instructions and guarantees, another
computer with cds.
Each file holds lots of A 4 polypockets that have a penfriend sticker on top
right corner of polypocket and says what is in the polypocket.
If it is the file that says bills, the polypockets have penfriend stickers on
top right corner, one poly pocker with sticker says electric, so all electric
is in the A 4 polypocket with penfriend stickersaying electric, another says t
v, so my t v licence is in the polypocket in the bills file, another says water
etcetera.
Instructions file has polypockets with every item I have bought, like washing
machine instructions and guarantee is in the polypocket, and another polypocket
has iron istructions etcetera.
The computer file has polypockets with everything individually labled like
Guide C D, printer C D and instructions in polypocket with penfriend sticker,
everything in its own polypocket labled with talking penfriend sticker.
Women's bottles and potions have suitcase holders with elastic put in hole and
the elastic is put on bottle and has penfriend sticker on the suitcase holder,
so that it can be used again.
On the food tins all labled with magnet strip with penfriend sricker on for
reusing, sometimes I run out of magnetic strip so penfriend sticker is on piece
of card and bluetacked on tin or jar.